Ad

Saturday 26 July 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Two Tubes in



Rather than doing a traditional style review of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ I decided to write a post every time I finished a tube, that way I could share with you the progress and give you a good idea of how soon you can expect results. If you missed my pervious post, the one I wrote when I was one tube in, you can see that here. That post also contains all the info on what the product does, what it contains etc so give it a quick read if this is a product you're unfamiliar with. 


I mentioned in my first post that the most noticeable improvement was in skin texture and that's still the case, the clogged pores on and around my nose have almost completely disappeared, the area now feels smooth to the touch and the pores are barely noticeable. The second most noticeable improvement is my skin tone, it looks significantly brighter and my pigmentation has faded a lot. The marks I could perviously see standing a foot away from the mirror I can now only see if I get right up close to it. A lot of the ones that were already a bit lighter have now disappeared which I'm very pleased about!


I've now started using this just in the areas that I need it rather than all over so I'm expecting the third tube to last me a lot longer than the first two. Especially considering the area in which I need to use it keeps getting smaller and smaller.


As I said in my last post it's a great product that I'd definitely recommend to anyone with breakouts, pigmentation or uneven skin texture. Have you tried La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try this for a while - would you say it dries out your skin/leaves dry patches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely doesn't on my skin. If you just use it on areas you need it and apply a moisturiser over the top it shouldn't dry out your skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig