Ad

Saturday 29 March 2014

Spring Nail Edit



When it comes to nails, I love sticking to seasonal shades and pastels in the spring are a no brainer. As always nude shades are a staple for me, regardless of the season, but aside from those here are a few I've been loving.



A pastel yet bright coraly orange that makes me feel positive when I wear it, the formula and brush of these polishes are spot on. They're so easy to apply neatly, even for the most clumsy of nail painters. See it in action here.



I usually tend to go for cream finishes but for this one I make an exception. It's not your average shimmer finish as the particles are chunkier, giving the pale pink shade a more modern finish. See it here.



What would spring be without a pastel turquoise nail shade? This one is a not too blue, not too green version that just the right balance between pastel and bright.



This one is a real favourite, it's the one I'm sporting at the moment. It sits somewhere between lilac and a light grey (just like Porchester Square) but with a pretty hint of shimmer running through it. 



Another favourite, this one is a subtle pale pink that looks really good applied sheer. I stick to just one coat or two at the max. See it here.


What are your favourite Spring Nail shades?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The first three shades are exactly shades I'd wear through spring and summer! Especially that mint!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig