Ad

Wednesday 19 February 2014

REVIEW: Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Leave in Conditioner



Last week, I spoke about the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Moisture Seal Shampoo and Mask and why I love it (you can read all about that here). I've also been loving the Hair Healer Leave in Conditioner from the same range.


Most leave in conditioners I've tried in the past have had quite thick, rich textures that have a tendency to weigh hair down. I always thought that was just the price you had to pay for a super moisturising product. This one is completely different, it has a light, fresh, gel like texture which means you can use it as sparingly or generously as you like without having to worry about it resulting in flat, greasy looking hair. 


I've been running a fairly generous amount through damp hair pre blow-dry instead of a serum or oil and then brushing it through. It makes tangles slide out of the hair without the need to tug and leaves the hair feeling soft and clean. I even work a bit into the ends when they look a bit dry or through the lengths to revive curls.


Have you tried any Charles Worthington hair products?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt19 February 2014 at 10:11

    I love leave in products, they make such a difference to the quality of your hair :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melane Magdalena16 March 2014 at 16:20

    Nope, never tried these products before but they sound very promising!

    xo Mélane

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig