Ad

Tuesday 11 February 2014

REVIEW: Charles Worthington Salon at Home Moisture Seal Shampoo + Rescue Masque



I've been using the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Moisture Seal Shampoo and Mineral Hair Rescue Mask for a couple of months now and I'm seriously impressed. When it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I can be a bit of a snob. I generally tend to stick to high end ones because my hair is very coarse, dry and damaged and I generally have to spend a bit more to get something that actually makes a difference. 


Now this isn't quite as good as my favourite Kerastase Oleo Relax Shampoo and Mask but considering it's a third of the price I think I can overlook that! The shampoo has quite a rich consistency and lathers up really well. It leaves hair feeling clean and soft but not at all stripped of moisture as some shampoos do. This, I find, is usually the main difference between drugstore and high end shampoos.


The shampoo is great, but the mask is even more amazing. It has such a rich, thick texture that if you open the pot and hold it upside down it doesn't even move (trust me, I tried it!). There's nothing I hate more than buying a hair mask only to find it's so watery I need to use half the tub in one go. With this one, a little goes a long way. In fact I usually would have finished a tub this size already but I'm not even half way through! The instructions tell you to leave it on for a couple of minutes but I try to leave it on for 10 - 15 and the difference is amazing, it leaves my hair feel silky soft and a lot easier to style and manage. 


I also picked up the Leave in Conditioner from the same range but more on that soon! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great review, I'll have to give it a try :)

    xo,

    Jamie

    http://inspirationlush.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig