Ad

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil



I've always loved using facial oils, they balance combination and oily skin and add much needed moisture to dry skins while being such a pleasure to use. The Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil is no exception, it boasts great ingredients, a blend of 10 natural oils such as olive, avocado and jojoba which have been blended to closely replicate the skin's natural sebum. 

I've been using it for about 6 weeks now and it's managed to keep dry, sensitive, winter skin at bay. My skin feels soft and healthy, which is very unusual for me at this time of year! I've been using it 2-3 times a week and I don't ever feel like it's too greasy or that it just sits on the skin. It always sinks right in and smells of lavender which makes it very relaxing to use last thing at night. 

If I was being really fussy I'd have to say that my one issue with it is the packaging. There is no pump or pipette dispenser like other oils, just an open 'pour' top which almost always means product ends up getting wasted. The thin plastic bottle and lid also feels a little disappointing compared to other oils in this price range which would usually come in a glass bottle. That said you do get a whopping 60ml of product rather than the usual 30ml so I guess you win some, you lose some! All in all it's a great product, definitely worth a try!



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love oils! I particularly like the Trilogy Rosehip one and the overnight serum-in-oil from The Body shop Vitamin E range. You can maybe pour the product in another container?

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never tried oils! May pick this one up!

    justanotherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging looks like a light bulb! I really like it :)

    I've nominated for an award on my blog :) check the link for more info: http://wednesday19th.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/infinity-dreams-award.html

    xx cecil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the trilogy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should, it's definitely worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Yea it does! Or a christmas bauble! Thank you! I'll have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin the eyeshadow compact.



    katieappleyard.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig