Ad

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Good Things Manuka Honey Mask



I've not had the Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask for very long but I can honestly say it's one of the best I've ever tried. The best thing about it is that it's a 3 in 1, it contains white clay, which like any clay draws out impurities and helps unclog congested skin. Papaya extract, a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid which chemically exfoliates the skin making it look more radiant and finally Manuka Honey and Beeswax to nourish and hydrate the skin. Being someone who frequently buys and uses all 3 of these kinds of mask, finding an all in one is such a great time saver!


I find my skin looks and feels so much fresher, brighter and softer after using it. I use it about twice a week which has been working really well for me. It definitely helps with unclogging and radiance, if I can feel a few spots coming on I find using this can nip them in the bud and any blocked poses around my nose look a lot better. I think the addition of honey/beeswax makes it a lot more comfortable on the skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight and dry afterwards but it's not a mask I'd reach for if I was specifically looking to add more moisture to my skin as it's not the most moisturising. It is still a clay mask after all! 


I think it's a great mask all round mask for all skin types but I'd particularly recommend it to those who either don't have time to faff about with lots of different masks, if you're on a budget or if you're new to masks as it's a great all rounder. I'd be quite happy to use this as my only face mask as I could always just use some facial oil if I felt my skin needed some extra moisture. It's also such a bargain for only £5.99 from Boots!

What are your favourite face masks?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!





SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sounds like a good mask to me and for that price you can't really go wrong :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly :) it's definitely worth a try!


    www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love extract of Honey. This mask sounds great


    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing. Really want to try it now.


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to pick this up on the weekend!


    bettybuttonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me! I'll definitely check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should, it's sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Let me know how you get on with it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig