Ad

Thursday 9 October 2014

Indeed Labs Pepta-Bright





I've mentioned IndeedLabs Pepta-Bright a few times here on the blog now in various favourites posts so I thought it was about time I did a full review. I've been using it for a couple of months now and it has very quickly become my favourite skincare product! It claims to be a good product to help fade dark spots, even skin tone and brighten skin, as I had quite a few areas of pigmentation on my skin I was keen to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! It has faded all my dark marks dramatically, they're nearly invisible leaving my skin tone looking much clearer and more even. I was quite shocked to see such drastic improvements so quickly, I really wish I had taken some 'before' photos so I could do a before-and-after. 


The texture of the product is lovely too, it is a light cream serum that's also quite moisturising. Those with oily skin could possibly even get away with not using a moisturiser on top. It sinks into the skin quickly and easily and works well with other skincare products. I've been using it both in the day and at night as makeup sits very well on top of it.


If you have any problems with pigmentation, dark spots from either acne or sun damage or just a general unevenness of skin tone I would highly recommend this! It really has worked so brilliantly for me! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh we don't get this brand here yet.. have heard so much about their products! You have made me mighty curious about this one now! Will keep it in mind when I am abroad next! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should, it really is amazing! I think Indeedlabs is exclusive to Boots. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig