Ad

Monday 11 August 2014

Travel Skincare



I've always been one to stash away any samples or minis I get my hands on so come holiday packing time I can do some serious downsizing. If I didn't do this I'd probably need a whole suitcase just for my beauty stuff! I also find it's a great way to try out new things and decided wether or not I'd want to buy the full size in the future. 


On the cleansing front I'm taking 3 options, some of the Garnier Miceallar Water decanted into a little Muji Bottle, a travel size Vitamin E Cream Cleanser from The Body Shop, which I've used on and off for years and love, and a sample of Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel, which I'm really looking forward to trying. 


For toner I'm taking 2 options, an exfoliating one and a hydrating one, the former is a sample of Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner and the latter is Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me decanted into a Muji Mini Spray Bottle


To moisturise eyes I'm taking a sample of Ren Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel which cools, refreshes and moisturises. For the rest of the face I'm taking the Clarins HydraQuench Cream for night and HydraQuench Lotion SPF15 for day. I've had a full size of the cream before and will definitely buy it again, it's such a nourishing but easily absorbed moisturiser.


I'm taking a few serums and treatments, some of which I'm sure I won't get round to using but it will be nice to have them just incase! Clinique Turnaround Concentrate is an overnight exfoliating serum and The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil is supposed to plump and hydrate. I'll also be taking the Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask to use incase I have any breakouts or if my skin just looks a bit lacklustre. Late nights and long lie-ins on holiday usually mean my eyes can get a bit puffy so I'll be taking the Wei Correcting Eye Treatment Pads, I've never tried anything like these so I'll be interested to see if they work! 


What skincare products do you take away with you?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay to samples! :-) The best way to travel.. My must have for any travel is a small bottle of Estee lauder ANR, because more often than not my skin flares up in foreign land, and that stuff helps keep things under control!

    Divya | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Oh I really want to try that! I've been a bit apprehensive about buying it as it's so expensive! I'd like to try a sample first but they never seem to have any on counter :(

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig