Ad

Thursday 28 August 2014

Delarom Acquaconfort Creme



In the evenings, I'm all for rich, nourishing creams and oils but in the daytime I prefer something that sinks in quickly, leaves skin feeling comfortable and isn't too visible. The Delarom Acquaconfort Creme, which I've been using for just over a month now, does exactly that. 


The formula is really lightweight but still moisturises really well, thanks to the lovely ingredients it contains. Aloe vera, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, hyaluronic acid and peppermint leaf water just to name a few. To me it's the perfect no-fuss moisturiser, it doesn't have any outrageous claims and just does what it says on the tin. It can also be used in the morning or evening so it's a great option for those who like to keep their skincare streamlined. 


After trying this creme I definitely want to try out a few other Delarom products. Any recommendations?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I suffer from oily skin so I'm always wary of most moisturizers - they tend to leave me quite oily! I'm partial to Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel. This does seem interesting though - I'm always interested in products with hyaluronic acid in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would definitely be a good one to try, it's not oil free but it does sink in really quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig