Ad

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil



When it comes to cleansers I tend to pass on the foaming ones and stick to cream, oil and balm formulas. I made the switch a few years ago now and my skin is definitely thanking me for it. I found foaming formulas left my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable whereas creams/oils/balms leave my skin feeling soft and nourished. 


I've been using The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil for a while now and I'm loving it. It's a really lightweight oil that you massage onto your dry, fully made up face and it completely dissolves makeup, including stubborn mascara. When it comes into contact with water the whole lot turns into a milky liquid and just rinses off making makeup removal incredibly quick and easy. You can also remove it with a damp flannel/washcloth which I sometimes do and this gives the skin a slight exfoliation, leaving it feeling even softer. 


I find one pump of product is plenty to do my whole face and as I only use it in the evening this bottle will last me a long time. I tend to follow it with another cleanse, just to make sure all my makeup is definitely gone and my skin in super clean, for this I prefer a balm cleanser or coconut oil as it's richer and leaves my skin feeling plumped up. I've heard great things about The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter too so that one's next on my list to try! 







SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh I am dying to try this and have nothing but good things about it...you are just making me want it more :D

    www.pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonella_769415 July 2014 at 16:18

    I really wann try thiiiis!
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arielle Louisee15 July 2014 at 20:31

    Thanks for showing this product! I've been obsessed with oil-based cleansers lately & I love anything body shop!


    ariellelouisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely get it! It's sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! It's so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome :) I love anything body shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I have been wanting to try this but they said it's not for oily skin types. What do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be absolutely fine for oily skin types, my skin gets a bit oily in the t zone and it works for me. I would definitely suggest removing it with a flannel/washcloth though, just to make sure it's completely all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good review Divs! I have a question though, does this wash off completely or there is subtle greasiness behind? I would prefer the former!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :) It turns into a light milk and then rinses off completely. That's what makes it so quick and easy to use! Great for days when I'm tired and just want to take my makeup off quickly. Definitely worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually ordered mine today, cant wait to try. xx

    makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you got it! Hope you like it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig