Ad

Friday 18 July 2014

Everyday Coral Makeup



It's been quite a while since I spoke about makeup on the blog, I've been distracted by all the skin and body care products I've been loving! I thought a good way to get back into it would be to share the look I've been going for on a day to day basis. It's really quick and easy and looks pretty natural but with a tiny pop of colour. 


Face 

For everyday I tend to skip foundation in favour of something a little lighter. I've been using the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream, it's really light and breathable, evens out my skin tone without masking everything and it has the added bonus of SPF50! I then dab a bit of MAC Studio Finish Concealer on any blemishes and Clinique Even Better Concealer under my eyes to cover dark circles and brighten up the eye area. I've been skipping powder as I prefer a more natural finish. 

I then use my Sleek Face Form Palette in Light, a product I love and have recommended to so many people. I use all three shades, the dark shade to contour under my cheekbones, the blusher just above it to add a bit of colour back into the skin and the highlighter (sparingly) on the tops of cheekbones. 




Eyes

I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but when I do I've been reaching for the Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte (full review and swatches here). I use shade 1 under my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes, shade 3 all over the lid and a bit of shade 4 blended into the socket and in the outer corners. I also use shade 4 to fill in any sparse areas in my brows. I then add a thin line along the lashes using Avon Superextend Liquid Liner in Black and coat my lashes with lashings of Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara.
 


 Lips

On the lips I've been going for Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, by far one of my favourite shades. Its a great coral shade that is so flattering and just seems to perk up my complexion. I wore it almost all summer last year and I think I will be again. As with all the lip butters, one swipe gives you a sheer wash of colour or they can be built up for a more intense look. I go somewhere in-between and just top up whenever I fancy. 

What do you think of this look?

If you enjoyed this post you can follow me on bloglovin' for regular updates! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Antonella_769418 July 2014 at 11:11

    I really like your makeup ,but I'm in love with your eyebrows:))
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'll definitely go take a look :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely look. I so want to pick up one of the sleek palettes :)

    http://www.pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coral lipstick on you! great look. simple and effortless! you look great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deborah Holmes18 July 2014 at 16:48

    You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in this look, may have to try that Sleek palette! Amy
    amymore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You definitely should, I use mine so often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I curl them first :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! It's definitely worth a try, I use mine a so often!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig