Ad

Friday 11 April 2014

REVIEW: Soap & Glory Hand Food



As you've probably guessed from the above image, I absolutely love Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream. In fact it's my favourite all time hand cream by a long, long way. I first tried it a  while ago when it came it a christmas gift set and I've never looked back. It comes in 3 different sizes, a mini handbag sized tube(50ml), a medium tube(125ml) and a large pump top bottle(250ml). As it's currently on 3 for 2 and the big bottles are the best value, I decided to stock up! You don't need too much either so this stash will last me a long time!


So why do I love it so much? Well the main reason is that the formula is extremely rich and nourishing but still manages to sink into the skin really quickly without leaving any greasy residue. Usually I find with hand creams, it's one or the other. It contains some great ingredients like shea butter, macadamia oil, grape seed oil and sweet almond oil so it leaves hands feeling lastingly moisturised rather than just tiding you over till the next hand wash! 


As if that isn't enough it also has the loveliest scent, it's a slightly sweet and very delicate floral fragrance that's quite subtle. If the like the fragrance of some of their other products such as Flake Away Body Scrub, Clean On Me Shower Gel and The Righteous Butter Body Butter then you'll love this because it's the same scent!


What is you favourite hand cream? 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi! I was at Boots the other day and took it but then I put it back on the shelve! I regret that now that I have read your post! It will be for next time! Right now I use the 8hours hand cream by Elizabeth Arden and the fig one from &other stories. Xo, Alexandra
    www.glamoclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I do that so often haha! You'll definitely have to get it next time.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig