Ad

Friday 18 April 2014

REVIEW: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch



I'm not one to be faffing about with primers on a daily basis but on days when I really need my makeup to last or for evenings out, I've been known to give them a try.  The one I've been reaching for the most as of late has been the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch. The pale pink formula has a light and fluffy texture that applies clear. 




It smoothes out the skin and leaves it feeling nice and soft meaning foundation and concealer is so much easier to apply, it blends really quickly and easily. In terms of increasing makeup longevity it probably keeps your makeup looking fresh an extra couple of hours as well as keeping it shine free and keeping dry skin at bay. All in all a good product, I may have to try out a few more primers! 


Do you use a primer?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need to try this!!


    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog! Go check it out and tell us about yourself http://fairestofusall.blogspot.ca/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    -A | fairestofusall.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig