Ad

Thursday 3 April 2014

REVIEW: Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner



Ever since I ran out of my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro Exfoliant Astringent Toner (full review here) I've been using the Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner. It's a lot cheaper and I've been pretty impressed with it. It's another one of those AHA toners that chemically exfoliates the skin without the need for grainy particles. Since using it I've given up scrubs altogether and find it still keeps my skin feeling smooth. I don't think it's quite as effective as the La Roche-Posay but it doesn't feel a lot gentler on the skin, none of that unpleasant stinging! I'd say it's a great option if you're looking for and AHA toner on the cheap!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds great I want to try out the Botanics brand, its looks fab! :-) xx

    Helen | http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should, it's a great budget skincare brand. Their facial oil is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig