Ad

Tuesday 15 April 2014

NOTD #23



I've heard only good things about the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints (mine's in the shade blueberry) from other beauty bloggers so when I first tried them I already had high expectations.


The formula, except for needing 3 coats to look opaque, is pretty darn good. It applies well without streaking, has an incredible glossy shine and lasts a really long time without chipping. The brush was a little disappointing for me as it isn't the easiest to use. I prefer the shorter, flatter brushes as they make application foolproof. 


That said, for just £3.99 they are really good value and the formula massively outdoes some high end nail varnish brands so I'll definitely be picking up a few more shades from this range. They also often come on 3 for 2 at Boots so that's definitely worth looking out for. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig