Ad

Thursday 16 January 2014

REVIEW: Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub



When it comes to body scrubs, I like to think of myself as quite the connoisseur, I've tried so many in my quest for soft and smooth even toned skin! This one, the Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub (or available here as part of a set with a shower gel and body butter for a fiver!) is one of the cheapest but also one of the best I've tried. I tried their mango version a few years ago and didn't think much of it, this one has a completely different formula and it's great!




As you can see in the image above, it has a really thick, tightly packed consistency which means it actually gets the job done rather than just slopping off and sliding down the drain. It really leaves you feeling like you've been throughly scrubbed! It has nice scent too, very subtle and non offensive and smells to me a lot more like vanilla than cocoa butter.


In terms of efficiency this works just as well as my all time favourite scrub, Soap & Glory Flake Away, but it doesn't quite get to share the top spot, Flake Away wins hands down because of it's amazing scent and quirky retro packaging. 


What is your favourite body scrub?







SHARE:

5 comments

  1. lovely! i really enjoy a good body scrub and bath when i have time as well, especially over the weekends!

    Check out my blog post featuring UNIF and share your thoughts! :)

    ALxx

    http://www.superrassspy.com/blog/2014/1/12/silver-chain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flake away is my favourite body scrub, so I'll definitely have to give this one a try, because it's the consistency of flake away that I like more than anything, it's great that you've found that in a cheaper scrub! I really like soap an glory breakfast scrub too, that has a similar tightly packed consistency to flake away :) I've just done a blog post comparing them! :)
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the few I haven't tried! It's zoo many peoples favourite! I'm like that with body butters, but it's my new years resolution to try and use them more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what weekends were made for, especially sunday nights! I will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'll definitely be checking out your post! Let me know if you try this one, would love to know how you get on!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig