Ad

Thursday 9 January 2014

Lee Stafford My Big Fat Root Boost Mousse Spray Review



When it comes to hair styling products, Lee Stafford make some pretty good ones. Yes a lot of them smell like concentrated, liquid sugar but they work! This one, the My Big Fat Root Boost Mousse Spray, luckily doesn't have a strong scent and I find it's brilliant for adding a bit of volume into the roots.


The spray mousse comes with a targeted spray nozzle, making it really easy to spray the product just where you need it. I spray it into the roots of my hair post serum but pre blow-dry and massage it into the scalp a little. I then blow-dry my hair as normal and it holds a great lift in the roots without making my hair feel sticky or crunchy. It also lasts well, right up until my next hair wash! 


At 6.99 it's really good value because I find it's just as good as some of the high end alternatives, it also often comes on a 3 for 2 offer which makes it even more of a bargain.  Definitely worth a try if your hair needs a little va-va-voom! 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! it’s a shame that I don’t think I’ll be able to find it in Canada.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good!! It’s also reasonably priced, can’t beat a good deal :-) I love your blog, we have similar taste it beauty/fashion :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig