Ad

Sunday 12 January 2014

Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter



So I've managed to find a shampoo that I like that isn't high end! Now it's nothing on either of my favourite shampoos but it is a good one. 


It's the Shampoo with Mango Butter from french pharmacy brand Klorane, which got added into my basket when I was stocking up on some skincare bits from Escentual. It has a lovely rich consistency which means you don't need to much of it, it lathers up really well, leaves hair feeling fresh and clean but still moisturised. Not an easy task for shampoos I find, as most that leave my hair feeling clean also leave it feeling dry and stripped. As well as all that, it smells really good, fruity but in a fresh kind of way, not at all over sweet or syrupy. 


I'm definitely looking to try more products from this brand, any recommendations?


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig