Ad

Friday 4 October 2013

Free Ren Minis with InStyle Magazine



When it comes to magazine freebees, InStyle Magazine are seriously bringin' it right now. Last month they gave away a Philip Kingsley Elastizer (review coming soon) and this month its a mini trio of Ren loveliness! Ren is one of my favourite skincare brands (Alongside Caudalie and Clarins) and I've never tried a single product that I didn't like. 


The word Ren itself means 'pure' and this is very much reflected in their products, they contain no parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, silicones or other horrible ingredients. Brilliant if you have sensitive skin because if you're reacting to something, chances are it's one of these ingredients. In a nutshell, if you want clean skincare without any added nasties, stick with Ren and you can't go wrong!




So what's in the trio? The Evercalm Gentle Cleansing milk, which I've used many times before and absolutely love. A Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel, which I'm excited to try as I've never tried any of their eye products, and an Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream! The magazine costs just £2.00!! So if you've ever wanted to try products by Ren, then now's your chance! 


I'm going away for the weekend soon so I'll definitely be taking these with me, their mini size means they're perfect for travelling with! I'll be sure to do a post on how I get on with them and wether or not I'll be buying the full size so stay tuned! For daily posts and updates you can follow me on bloglovin'. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig