Ad

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Review - Caudalie Divine Oil



If you thought all oils were made equal, you'd be wrong. I though oils from high end brands just smelt nicer and came in fancy bottles, then I met Caudalie Divine Oil, completely in a league of it's own. 


It comes in a convenient, mess free, spray top bottle and sinks straight into the skin leaving it feeling amazingly silky but not the slightest bit greasy. It also gives the skin a glowy radiant look that looks completely natural. As if that isn't enough, it's also a multi use product, spritz it onto your face, body, hair or nails for instant hydration and radiance. 


As with all Caudalie products, this one starts of life as a grape. The amazingly high quality grape oil contains naturally occurring Vitamin E, which is an ingredient well know for its scar fading and skin plumping abilities. 


I'm afraid I may be becoming as addicted to this one as I am to my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Caudalie are certainly a brand that know how to bring it! 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ive wanted this for so long but always worried it would be to heavy for my skin so im glad to hear it isnt, will be adding to the wishlist :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, it's really light! I need another bottle! xx

      Delete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt12 September 2013 at 15:35

    I have used this oil so much this summer. I love that it's a dry oil so you don't have to wait for ages for it to absorb and the scent and sheen it gives is amazing. Another super product from Caudalie :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's absolutely amazing! I can't see any other oil replacing this in my stash anytime ever! Have you tried it in your hair yet? It's really nice if you put just a tiny bit and the ends when it's feeling dry.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig