Ad

Monday 9 September 2013

Review - Clinique Even Better Concealer




Clinique Even Better Concealer is more than just a concealer, it also has added skincare benefits. The concealer itself works really well, it's creamy, extremely blendable and doesn't crease into lines. The shape of the pot makes it a bit difficult to dip your finger in, especially if you have long nails, but I use a brush anyway. Something like the Real Techniques Shading Brush works really well. I dab the brush into the pot picking up a small amount and then dab the excess off onto the lid, it's pretty high coverage so you only need the tiniest bit.




I then dab it on wherever I need it and blend it into the skin, mostly under the eyes (it covers dark circles amazingly well) and onto any blemishes. At the moment I've just been using it under my eyes as the shade I have (honeycomb) is slightly on the light side for me as I've tanned a lot this summer, but I know come winter it will be the perfect shade! 


This concealer is part of Clinique's Even Better range, a range designed to target uneven skintone in the form of pigmentation from acne scars as well as sun damage while also preventing any new hyperpigmentation from forming. As I said I've only really been using this under my eyes so far, so I can't really comment on these claims yet, once my skin is back to it's 'winter shade' (or if I cave and buy the darker shade) I will be sure to give you an update of the progress! In the mean time all I can say is it's a brilliant concealer and even if it doesn't fade any marks I'll still repurchase it. Not that I'll need to anytime soon because a little goes a long way!


Have you tried any of the products from Clinique's Even Better Range? What did you think of them?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The consistency of it looks very nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely and blends really well. Thanks for commenting, I'm a huge fan of your blog!

      Delete
  2. I've always been curious of this product, thanks for sharing :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig