Ad

Sunday 11 August 2013

Schwartzkopf Got2b Oil-Licious Styling Oil



Got2b Oil-licious by Scwartzkopf is and argan oil containing hair serum. I picked it up before my holiday purely because it was cheap and came in a small bottle! I wasn’t expecting anything great, I just thought it would ‘do’. In spite of having tried more expensive alternatives, I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It has a nice smooth texture and has a light fragrance that isn’t at all overpowering. I’ve been applying a couple of pumps every night before bed and another couple in the morning before styling. Probably a lot more that most other people would need to use, but my hair is so dry it just drinks it up. I apply it just from the mid-lengths to the ends and I find it has been keeping my recently coloured hair looking healthy and shiny but not at all greasy. It doesn’t leave any kind of residue either which is great!


What do you use to keep your hair in good condition?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig