Ad

Monday 29 July 2013

Review: Nars Eyeshadow - Blondie and Night Star




The Nars eyeshadows are excellent quality, highly pigmented and very long lasting.




First up is Night Star, (Left) a beautiful pearlescent champagne with the most delicate soft gold sparkle running through it. The picture just doesn't do it justice, you need to head over to your nearest counter and see it for yourself. If Tinkerbell made fairy dust for grownups, this is what it would look like! A light wash leaves lids with a delicate shimmer, packed on with a flat brush gives a medium coverage or my favourite method of application, layered on top of a champagne hued creaseproof cream shadow really gives you the full effect. 


Blondie (Right) is my favourite, and most versatile eyeshadow ever. Possibly the first shadow I'll ever hit pan on! A matte mid toned brown which is perfect in the crease and blended into pretty much every eyeshadow. Own its own all over the lid and through the crease leaves you looking like you have naturally contoured lids, always a bonus! I also use this with a small angled brush to fill in any sparse areas in my brows or push into the lash line to make lashes look thicker.




These two eyeshadows are are a great combination, I love them so much I wore them together on my wedding day! I started with my trusty Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion then applied Night Star all over the lid, under the brow bone and in the inner corners. I then blended Blondie into the crease and into the lash line and blended again! Its a lovely soft and natural look that's perfect for weddings!


What are your favourite Nars eyeshadow shades?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig